Concept Solutions are a unique and highly successful Company who carry out both general propertyrepairs, and insurance related repairs. They are an Insurance ClaimsManagement Company, incorporating a loss assessing service that is free of charge to both the insured and the insurer. When an insurance claim arises, Concept will deal directly with your Insurance Company to effect a speedy and hassle free repair solution. We operate through a national network of over 90 Franchisees who offer a local professional service to efficiently deal with all your building repair requirements whilst providing high standards of customer service.
As an Insurance Claims Management Company, incorporating a loss assessing service, Concept's role is to represent the policyholder, whereas a loss adjuster's role is to represent the insurancecompany. Should you need to make a claim on your household insurance, often the onus is on you, the policyholder, to obtain several quotes to pass to your insurer. This may be at a time when your house is under water or your roof has fallen in! Ringing builders, plumbers, roofers etc. to arrange for quotes is a hassle that you can probably do without at this time!
Concept Solutions provides a free of charge service that comprehensively deals with insurance claims management. Concept can totally project manage the claim starting by submitting an itemised building schedule to your insurer, contacting your insurer to progress the claim, as quickly & smoothly as possible, meeting a loss adjuster or claim advisor if necessary, and once authorisation is received by arranging for the building work to be completed to your satisfaction.
All Concept Solutions Claims Managers are authorised and regulated by the Financial ServicesAuthority (FSA) giving you peace of mind that you are dealing with aprofessional reputable company.
- Ring Concept on the free phone number
- A localsurveyor from Concept will attend your property free of charge within 1 - 2days, prepare a building schedule & submit this direct to yourinsurer
- Concept's local Claims Manager will meet a loss adjuster, ifnecessary at your premises
- Upon receiving the authorisation, Conceptwill arrange for the work to be undertaken to your completesatisfaction
- Once authorisation is received, the Claims Manger'sbuilding division, assuming the role of main contractor, will arrange forthe work to commence promptly.
We are authorized and regulated bythe Financial Services Authority